As much as we love yaoi, M/M romance, and pretty much all LGBT media,
we at Nijicon also love to give back to the LGBT community.
All registered attendees/volunteers are eligible to participate in the
Nijicon Charity Raffle by purchasing tickets to bid upon any of the donated items on display.
Each ticket is $1.00 and all proceeds from the raffle will be donated to
The Attic Youth Center in Philadelphia,PA!
You can buy as many tickets as you like and bid as many times as you like on any particular item.
The raffle will be open ALL DAY Saturday.
On Sunday morning, the winners will be drawn and will have until 3pm to pick up their winnings.
Any prizes left unclaimed after 3pm Sunday will be up for grabs on a “first-come, first-serve” basis
Most of the contributions to the raffle are from our special guests and vendors as well as other LGBT-friendly groups/companies, but we welcome contributions from individuals. All contributions must be in accordance with all Nijicon policies and are subject to review.
How To Submit a Contribution:
1. Contact us via [email protected]. In your email, please describe the item(s) that you wish to contribute to the Nijicon Charity Raffle, along with the monetary value of each item.
2. Once your contribution has been approved by Nijicon(via email), the items can be sent to us(we will provide a physical address once you are ready to ship your contribution). We will need to receive all items for the Charity by October 1st, 2016, in order for it to be catalogued and inventoried by the start of the convention and (possibly)included in our convention booklet.
3. Upon receiving the package, you will be sent a charitable donation invoice for your records.
4. The item(s) will be put on display in the Nijicon Vendors’ Room for the entirety of the convention with a card listing the contributor(You can feel free to send us a logo for this if you like – 300dpi square icon/JPEG file is preferred) and detailing the contribution.
5. You/your company will also be included in a special Thank-you section of the convention booklet if we receive your item by our printing deadline.
We will take contributions at the event itself, as long as they abide by Nijicon regulations*
(*This will be determined in person at the event by the Nijicon Vendors Room Head)
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!